Expert tax help for U.S. expat tax filers

We can provide the hands-on service and guidance you’d expect from the experts at Block. Our service includes a federal tax return, and we'll help you choose between the Foreign Tax Credit or Foreign Earned Income Exclusion to avoid double taxation. Additionally, our experts are trained to handle complex situations including self-employment, investments, business returns, state returns, FBAR, and more.